Monday, March 14, 2011

Robby's birthday

We were able to celebrate Robby's birthday this last weekend with his family in Yuma. We had so much fun.

Robby getting sung to. :)
Blowing out the candle. Grace was so confused by all of this. Only 2 months until it's her turn!
I made 2 kinds of VEGAN cupcakes. This is Cookies and Cream. There were cookies in the frosting, the batter, and on top. Delicious!
These were the chocolate cherry cupcakes. I think I might have been the only person to really like them. They were really tart cherries because Walmart had absolutely no frozen ones. And they didn't have any maraschino cherries either. :(
All the Colvin cousins. Jake just loves Grace and is always bringing her toys over and giving her loves. Connor loves her too but was so excited to hold his baby sister Clara. We all laugh because Clara weighs almost as much as Grace. But she sure is adorable! :) I think Grace might end up the only brunette though...

We just love spending time with family! :)

1 comment:

DaNelle said...

You are so lucky that your husband is vegan too! I want to be vegetarian but I can't convince my husband!