Sunday, March 27, 2011

Grace's birth dad came to visit

Grace checking him out. She is so much better with guys than girls. I should probably be really worried about that... :)
Poor thing was not feeling very well that day but she was still adorable!
Blowing kisses to Austin. I seriously almost started crying. :)
All of us together. :)

We seriously love when Austin comes to visit Grace (and us). I love having such a wonderful open adoption! It's so nice to hear how well he is doing with work and how great his family is doing. And the way he looks at Grace just makes my heart swell. You can see the love he has for her in his eyes (and in his smile). She has so much of his looks. While we were at the park we were talking to another mom and she was shocked that Grace was adopted and thought that Austin was her uncle. I quickly corrected her and am so infinitely grateful that we have him (and Kayla) in our family. :)

No comments: