Saturday, March 19, 2011

When you knew he was the one

I knew Robby was the one when I went to visit his family. They were incredible. They welcomed me with open arms. And I have to say that the horse back riding was probably one of the biggest things. Watching Robby be so confident on a horse and how much he helped me since I was not so confident. :) I came home from that trip and told my mom that Robby was the guy I was going to marry. She laughed at me and was completely not convinced. For Christmas I bought him 2 picture frames with one having a picture of me and the other a picture of the Salt Lake Temple. I know for a fact it freaked him out but I knew I was supposed to marry him. And I made him buy me a gorgeous white gold bracelet with hearts. :) Needless to say I am shocked he didn't go running for the hills.

No comments: