Monday, July 4, 2011

Expecting


Baby Pookie at 12 weeks

This news is just too good to wait. We have been chosen by an expectant mother! She is due December 25. We have been in shock all weekend and it's starting to sink in but I'm sure over the next few months it will become very real. Expectant mom K is incredible! We are so excited to get to know her more over the next 5 months! We don't know boy or girl yet but she invited me to the gender revealing ultrasound in 3 weeks. She found us on the ItsAboutLove site (our agency profile) and said that she liked our profile but she LOVED our picture of Grace. I am just dying to get December here so that we can meet this sweet little baby.

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

Such exciting news! Grace will be such a good big sister!

Elizabeth O. said...

Oh my goodness Angie that is wonderful. I couldn't be more happy for you guys. Best wishes. I'm excited to hear how the pregnancy progresses.

Jill Elizabeth said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so excited for you :)

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! So happy for all of you!!!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! So exciting!!! Congratulations!

Jessalynn Speight said...

Congrats!!!!

Jen said...

So excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Julie said...

Woo hoo!!! That news is too big to wait! Ours is due December 25- yay for Christmas babies!! Congrats you guys!

Paradise Found said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! I'm very, very excited for you.
*Emrie

Rachael said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!