Friday, November 5, 2010

Grace is 6 months

Grace munching on her bear
She loves to hold his hand. :)
She knows she is the cutest thing ever. :)
"I'm cute. Me Me Me!"
She is such a smiley little girl. :) I just can't believe how big she is!

I'm a day late on this, but hey, it's an improvement. :) I cannot believe OUR darling little daughter is 6 months! (Robby always comments on how I call Grace MY daughter instead of OUR so I'll try to be better at that) ;) Grace is constantly entertaining me. She is quite the little talker. She will make babbling noises for 10 minutes straight and will go longer if you talk back to her. She also loves to interrupt Robby and my conversations and will compete with us. If we start talking louder, she will start babbling louder. Her favorite noise to make... DADADADADA. I've been trying to teach her Mom, but she will respond back with an even louder DA! :) She's definitely a Daddy's girl. She is rolling around like crazy. Her favorite toy is stacking cups and even started to scoot across the floor so that she could reach them. She moved a whole foot without rolling. I was pretty impressed. :) She is eating solid foods like a CHAMP! Her favorite is Peas and Carrots mixed together. She tolerates Apples and Pears and she likes Sweet Potatoes. We are still working on Bananas but for now she just lets them dribble out of her mouth instead of swallowing them. But it's a vast improvement from the gagging she used to do. She is slowly growing her hair back but it's REALLY light. Her eyes are also starting to change color. Right now I think they will be Hazel and they are seriously beautiful. :) We have started a countdown on the number of days left until Grace's finalization (25) and we are just so excited! :) I can't believe how much my life has changed in the last year. It is just incredible to me. Life is so wonderful and we are so in love with our little darling miracle Grace.

2 comments:

Karissa said...

She's beautiful =)

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

I hope you're making a paper chain. That would be fantastic. Make it orange and pink! :)