Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just a little piece of me...

I was reading my patriarchal blessing today and I was comforted with the best words I think I have ever read. It talks about how my husband and I will bring children into this world. I kept over looking the fact that I will have children. I've been so worried and distracted that I can't believe I missed that before. I know it will happen now. I had hoped in the past but I know that it will happen. It may not be as soon as I want it to, but it will. It may not happen spontaneously or when I "stop thinking about it" but it will happen. :) I'm so grateful for my Heavenly Father and the answers to my prayers. I know He hears me. I know He loves me. I know I will have children (more than one) :) and that I will do my very best to raise them to know those things too. Life may not be perfect but I'll learn to live with it. :)

4 comments:

McRae Family said...

Hey girlie! I'm so glad you are feeling a little better. I know how tough it can be. Anyway I found your blog and wanted to tell you that I finally started one of my own. I guess its part of growing up. We need to get together again one of these days. Call me, or text me or whatever. Later!!

Jen said...

Amazing how a few words from our Heavenly Father can comfort us and put things in perspective. We're thinking of you and remembering you in our prayers. It will happen!

smilingsarahbear said...

Way to have such a positive attitude. I love that about you. And yes, it will happen (becoming a mom) and you will be an AWESOME mother!

Michelle Elena said...

Angee
It's Michelle. My whole life I was told that I couldn't have children but Heavenly Father said I was going to have many. I got married in Jan 2007 and I got pregnat with my little angel. but i truly believe that if it says in your blessing that you are going to have children then it will happen