Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful day 4

Today I am thankful for my Gracie-boo. 2.5 years ago today, she came into our lives and completely turned it upside down. She has been go-go-go from the very beginning. She is very spirited and will tell you what she wants (sometimes forcefully). She is also a little day dreamer. She will stop and kiss the plants on our way out to the car. If she sees an animal (dog, cat, squirrel, bug) she will stop to talk to it. She has no fear and will jump off anything and loves to be up high. She has the best giggle and is always making me laugh. Lately her favorite phrase is "oh, fine" complete with hands on her hips and an eye roll. She is an amazing big sister and is always including Joey when she plays and loves to hold his hand in the car. She is friends to everyone and loves to play. She loves to snuggle while watching a movie. She is such an amazing little girl and I'm so lucky she calls me mommy. :)

No comments: