Sunday, May 18, 2008

Calling

So I got sustained today so I figured I would post what my new calling is... Jillian was right! I am Ward Camp Director. Our camp is in 6 weeks. A lot of it has already been done but it's a little crazy right now. I'm pretty nervous because I've probably only gone real camping 3 or 4 times my whole life. My girl's camp was a breeze. We stayed in cabins with bunkbeds and mattresses and we had bathrooms with running water. Luckily, there are very few girls going so it shouldn't be too bad. :) I am really excited, nervous, and pretty much every other emotion is running through my body! I know this is where I'm supposed to be and it has already blessed my life in so many ways!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

WOW! You are going to have a blast! I have fond memories of girls camp. You have to take tons of pictures.

Jen said...

So jealous! I just got released yesterday from Young Women's and I don't get to go to camp now! You'll have so much fun! Good luck!