Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Took Joey in for a well baby check up and he's healthy as an ox! :) The pediatrician was so impressed with how happy and smiley and talkative he was. He had to get 3 shots :( but I fed him while he was getting them so he only fussed for 2 seconds. He cried harder when I took the bottle out so I could pick him up. Lol. He is seriously such a happy and easy going baby. :)

Joey's stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 11.5 oz (and that was after not eating for 3 hours)
Height: 24 3/4"
He's about in the 60th percentile for both.

And just for fun...
Grace's stats at a little over 3 months:
Weight: 12 lbs 1 oz
Height: 25.5"
She was in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th for height, I believe. She's always been such a little peanut. :)

I love both my little miracles!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

What an adorable little chubba chunk!! Just wanna pinch those legs and cheeks :-)

Rogers Family said...

What an adorable little chubba chunk!! Just wanna pinch those legs and cheeks :-)