Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holidays

Sorry there will be no pics for these! We completely forgot to get the camera out. So just try to imagine it! After Robby came home from his long week in Connecticut, we flew to Utah to be with my family. It was cold! It snowed 4 of the 6 days we were there. We tried to make a snowman but the snow was too soft and would not cooperate. We relaxed, played video games, played our instruments, and slept a lot. We went carolling with our brass instruments and my mom's set of handbells. It was a lot of fun except for that I play a 45 pound instrument that rests on my shoulder. I can't believe I could ever carry that thing for more than 5 seconds! My brother John's kids, Ethan (2) and Noah (5) were such a blast on Christmas morning. Ethan made every body laugh at picture time when he would use his monster voice to say "CHEESE!" He sounded a lot like the new Christian Bale Batman. I couldn't believe how big they are both getting! My little brother also just turned 19 so he'll be getting his call pretty soon! It'll be weird to have my baby brother gone but I guess he's so far away now that it won't be too different. After Utah, we drove to Yuma to be with Robby's family. We sat around a lot and just enjoyed being with his family. We played with Baby Connor a lot and had a blast taking him to the park and listening to him say "WEEEEE!" For New Years we went to the Gambles house to play games and ring in the New Year. It was a lot of fun and we are still trying to catch up from sleep lost! We've both made goals to get healthy this year and to be debt free! We look forward to a new year and fun things to try! Hopefully this one will be the best one yet!

No comments: