Thursday, October 11, 2007

TV Addictions

I have been addicted to TV for about as long as I can remember. I love escaping into another world. Recently, my favorite show Veronica Mars was cancelled. Devastated, I had no other show to watch. After finding out the main star of Veronica Mars moved to Heroes, I knew I had to watch it! So Robby and I have started to watch the 1st season of Heroes. I have heard so many good things about it, including my mom being addicted. We ended up watching 2 discs in one night. Now we can't go without it! We should be finishing up the 1st season this week and then catching up on the new season over the weekend just in time for the new episode! I don't know if I'll be able to wait a whole week for each new episode! If any of you aren't watching Heroes, you don't know what you're missing!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Angee!!! Hey girlie, my sister-in-law was addicted to Veronica Mars so I bet she is sad too. I tried to watch heroes one night but it didn't happen I cleaned instead. But I am truly addicted to the Twilight series, I read the first book in 3 days (I did need to spend some time with my kids) and then I read New Moon in 2 days. So I decided to take a break from reading for like a week. I should probably start getting ready for all the parties I have coming up. And 'Adam's Weekend Of Fun' I got that from Friend's instead of Day of Fun it's a weekend. Well I hope your week is going great. Did you tell Trevor that this weekend is cancelled. My sister has to go to another funeral on Saturday. So anyway I will see you on sunday. I love your blog. TTLYBFF