Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tag! You're it!

Thank you Kristin for tagging me! You're lucky that I love you enough to do this! :)

The rules are to post 6 items about yourself (habits, traits, deep dark secrets, etc.) on your blog, then tag 6 more people to do the same. Then you have to post a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged. Here goes:

1. I am addicted to sugar. I used to eat it plain straight out of the container. I just love it! Too bad it's leading to diabetes. Oh well! I still love it!

2. I have been baby hungry since I was married and have been actually trying for a baby for 18 months.

3. I love getting my hair cut because I love getting it washed. I love getting a really good head massage!

4. I love shopping. Whether I spend 50 cents or 50 dollars it's just as fun!

5. I love getting presents too! If someone makes me mad, all I need is a present and I'm good!

6. I love buying baby clothes. Just something about how little they are and soft and just so darn cute! My babies will have SO many clothes! I already have a whole dresser full of boy and girl clothes! Hopefully they will be used soon!

So I don't know 6 people who blog so I can only tag the two that I know read my blog, Sheena and Shannon. Sorry girls but you have to do it!

No comments: