Thursday, December 6, 2012

Anxiety Update

Over the couple days, my anxiety has taken a sharp turn down.  I haven't felt it for more than a couple seconds a day.  I seriously can't believe it.  I don't know if I was stressing out over Joey turning 1, or just all of the sadness that surrounds that day since his birth mother passed away.  I don't know if it is my change in diet.  I've only been allowing gluten for one meal or treat a day, instead of all day long.  And I've noticed any time I have sugar, that is when my anxiety creeps in so I've been avoiding any processed sugars too.  I'm hoping I can fix this through diet and leave any of those pills alone!  But I'm really happy to feel like myself again.  My house is the cleanest it has been in months.  And I'm laughing and running around with the kids again.  It's seriously a great feeling.  Even with all this yucky rain here, I'm feeling sunshiny.  :)

No comments: