Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Poem and some news...

I found this on another person's blog and it really touched my heart. :)

Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I Kissed an Angel
I knew it from the start
the first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

Today I kissed an angel
This angel child of mine
Though not of my creation
My child by God's design

Today I kissed an angel
My heart is dancing wild
A family, by a miracle
Blessed by this angel child

Author Unknown

For other news, Robby and I are going to be doing a garage sale to help make money for adoption. We were hoping that if anyone has any clothes, stuff, etc. that you were planning on taking to DI anyway, you would donate to us for our garage sale. We don't have a specific date for it but it will probably be some time towards the end of this month. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :) Even if it's just sitting with me while the garage sale is going on so I won't be lonely, or helping us take the left overs to DI afterwards. :) If you live far away, tell your friends that we are hoping to adopt. Any connections could get us closer to our little miracle. We love you all!

4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

That is the sweetest poem ever. I will be cleaning out the garage this weekend and will let you know if i'm getting rid of anything. Where are you guys living again? Sorry I haven't gotten those phone numbers to you yet. I'll try and get that done tomarrow.

Heather said...

Angee I love you! You are so sweet and deserve everything your heart desires!

MissKris said...

I'm sure we can find stuff for garage sale! I will let my family and friends know as well. Let me know when you figure out the day

Rachel said...

I love this poem! It makes me want to cry! Angee, I wish that I was there to help you and give you our stuff. Are you trying to go through LDS Social services for your adoption? Do you also want me to give you Zach's mom's number? Zach's family has adopted a lot of kids, mainly international, but some from the states. Let me know. I love ya!